Photo and workshop tour in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, Saint Petersburg, Russia is a unique opportunity to experience this amazing city both day and night.
The unique thing about our workshop is that it is “all inclusive” (Read more below)
A photo tour in Saint Petersburg is extremely difficult to organize, both because of Russian rules, visa and last but least, it’s very important to keep a good proportion of photography and tourist activities.
To be a tourist and a photographer at the same time, in a city that is drowning in sights and photo spots, it’s hard and we do all that is possible to make every participant 100% satisfied.
We have therefore done something very special, which makes this workshop so unique.
First we have limited number of participants to MAXIMUM 10 !
Then, each participant / or group (if more traveling together) will be able to get a personal guide at an additional cost, witch will take you where you want. (all extra expenses is on the partisipant and not included in the cost of this event)
You are therefore free to choose to follow the entire program, part of it, or even drop in / out as appropriate all day. (Your guide will know where the program is at any time)
Please note that if you choose to go with a guide, you are responsible to be at the restaurant for dinner. (We willl not refound any aditional dinner)
Due to the fact that parts of the program will be planned for days with the best weather, it will be difficult to make a detailed program so long before the workshop is held, but we can already list what it will contain:
Street Photography (Hiking in this 308 year old city’s beautiful streets)
Fashion shooting (We’ll shoot several Russian models, both street fashion, wedding and “studio shoot” in an abandoned manison *)
Architecture Shooting (We’re going to see and shoot so much buildings, parks, streets, channels, it’s impossible to list everything, it’s getting more than enough)
When we are not shooting, we meet for post-processing of our photos.
- 7 nights at very central located hotel
- Visa support (needed invitation to obtain visa to Russia)
- Dinner in nice restaurants every day.
- Public and organized transportation connected to activities of the workshop sessions.
- All entrance tickets connected to activities of the workshop sessions.
- Minimum 3 photo-sessions with models
- Russian SIM-card to you phone with internet connection for 7 days (Prepaid to for internet use, not extra sms, calls, or other activities. Information will be given)
- Assistance in ordering guides for activities not included in the workshops.
- 1 Day we visit Peterhof (Also called the Summer Palace, Saint Petersburgs own version of Versailles)
- We will visit Tsarskoye Selo and the remaining filmset of “Stalingrad”.
- Food (breakfast and dinner is included)
- Taxis, public transportation, and activities outside of the workshop sessions.
- Baggage, equipment, medical, travel and cancellation insurance.
- Russian visa service charge.
- Airport transport from/to airport. (Taxi from Pulkovo Airport to City Centre cost about 23 Euro, bus/metro cost about 3-6 Euro depending on your baggage)
- Guides for activities not included in the workshops.
- Camera, tripod, all your lenses (especially prime lenses for sessions with the models), spare battery, a supply of memory cards, camera rain sleeve.
- European power adapters (several if you need to charge more than one device at a time).
- Laptop, with Photoshop or Lightroom installed.
- Comfortable daypack.
- St. Petersburg weather is similar to Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, etc..
- Bring comfortable shoes, a water proof jacket with a hood (highly recommended), any personal medications you may need.
- Any questions are welcome.
NOTE: We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule in the event of unforeseen situations such as the weather, logistics, and so on. Also, we reserve the right to cancel the trip if there are fewer than 3 participants, in which case your reservation fee will be refunded in full.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There are no minimum age or ID requirements to the event, but there is rules that a person under 18 years is not allowed to enter or leave Russian Territory without special issued documents, so we recommend to be over 18 years.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Due to reservations and visa support documents, etc… we can not do any refound later then 30 days before the event start.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, if you need to change anything, just contact organisator.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer you ticket to who you want, just note that in the case we already have issued you a visa support document we need to charge the cost of new document. Contact organisator if it should be needed.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Yes, that is no problem for us, but be aware that Visa Support document MUST be correct, if not you will not get visa.
We can not help you about the visa, you need to obtain visa your self. All we do is to issue the needed “Visa Support document” (Invitation to go to Russia)
To find you local Visa Center, go to http://www.ifs-denmark.com and choose your country.